Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mermaid of Atlantis


Hello Ladies,
I did get a chance to work on my mermaid a little bit this week while I was in Gulfport, MS for my youngest son's wedding. I did have some quiet time in the hotel and I got a little bit ( and I do mean little ) done on the top portion. I hope to have some more time to work on it soon, but things are starting to get busy. I am also currently working on my Bali wedding star quilt in a class and my new puppy Mikki will be arriving 2 weeks from tomorrow. Don't expect to get much done after she arrives except to run around after her. Now I have to spend some time puppy proofing the house.
Hope to see some work from you girls soon. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. patti... she looks beautiful..

    i didn't do much on my mermaid this week.. had company for the last week.. and didn't do anything on it.. :| i hope to have something to show next week.. ..

    nicki.. i don't care how big your blob is... post a pic of it.. and let us oooh.. ahhh and encourage you on... shey..

    ReplyDelete