Monday, March 29, 2010

i've started!

aye matey's..

i went to the cross stitch store this morning and picked up my fabric.. it's really pretty.. but a lot greener than i thought it would be... but i still love it...

so.. i've started... i've only done a few stitches .. but i've started...  i've got about 7 other cross stitch projects going.. so i'll have to work this one in too... i figure i'll probably have a progress picture for you in a couple of weeks..

anyone besides me and elaine start??... elaine how are you doing on yours??..

shey..

1 comment:

  1. I try to do a little every night..but some nights by the time I get home from work and the gym, the eyes dont see as well...but the important thing is I HAVE started !!! Im also waiting for one color of kreinik that was back ordered.....I cant post pictures anywhere these days, but I can attach them to emails...so when I have something that looks like "something", perhaps one of you guys can post it for me !!!

    ReplyDelete