Tuesday, August 24, 2010

where is everyone??

hello girlfriends...

ok... i was the last one to post on this blog and that was more than a month ago...where is everyone??...  i know i'm kinda sorta not doing as much as i should on my girls... but what about the rest of you??... is anyone still working on theirs??... 

Nicki... i know you SAID you were gonna bring your mermaid with you on vacation to the lake... but why do i have this feeling she went for the ride and didn't get worked on??????... lol.. (that's what i do with my projects when i take them on holiday)..

Elaine.. what about you??.. what are you working on??.. your mermaid or your pixie??..  which ever it is.. send me a pic and lets get her on the blog...

Patti... what did you decide to work on next??... and have you start on it yet????...

anyway... here's my updated picture of the Mermaids of the Deep Blue..  i didn't do a whole lot on her but i did get the fin on the girl on the left..  so that's a little progress..  i'll try to work harder on her in the next few weeks...

shey..

1 comment:

  1. Here I am shey,,

    I have been working on my little pixie, a baby quilt, Christmas gifts and a quilt fo rmy sister ! My computer has n ow decided that it does not like to attach pictures to my email so I cant even send you a picture of anything...but yet, it installed a totally different printer all by itself !!! GO figure !!!!! But I am here, plugging away at all my projects ! Maybe next time I see Nicki she can post some pictures for me !

    Hi Patti...hope you are well...I love your center for the RR !!! As always, you are still the queen of paper piecing !!

    ReplyDelete